Saturday, August 14, 2010

54, not THAT 54

So 54 days (not Studio 54) remain until we all get to sit in front of our TV's and laugh at the train wreck known as the Toronto Maple Leafs. 54 days until we get to see the Habs final roster for the 2010-2011 season. 54 days until we get to see the long awaited "C" on our jersey. 54 days until Komisarek gets about 18 minutes in penalties,nah just kidding. 54 days until we see what happens between Grabovski and Sergei Kostitsyn, umm, wait a sec (you know I HAD to mention my baby).
In all seriousness, 54 days remain until the demand for Paxil,Zoloft and Prosac subsides in Montreal. 54 days until the twitter hashtag #isitoctoberyet will  no longer be necessary, until June 2011 of course.
In 54 days, everything will be back to normal for all hockey fans.

I for one, CAN'T WAIT.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!! Looking forward to your blog posts and Habs enthusiasm and love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading!! #isitoctoberyet ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. short and sweet.. btw that's not the picture I was talking about

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha.I know it's not! Waiting for Pricey to sign so I can put that picture up :) Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. only 54 days .... i want to be tommorow so i can see all of you ! (not all but some)

    ReplyDelete