Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hocktober is HERE!

Well guys and gals, ladies and gentlemen, the TIME HAS COME! We all hoped for this day to come and it's finally here.The countdown to Oct 7, 2010 started in June. The #isitoctoberyet twitter hashtag has been replaced with the #Octoberishere and #Hocktoberishere. Everyone has stocked up the beer fridge and dug out the delivery menus from that bottom drawer in the kitchen, you know the one with the extra batteries and cell phone chargers (we all have THAT drawer).

HOCKEY IS BACK!!!

I can't wait to see how this season turns out. Can't wait to see how soon our boys get chemistry with their linemates. Can't wait to see who will score the first goal,who will get their first NHL goal, who will fight first and who will have their first NHL fight.Most of all, I can't wait to hear "Your Captain - BRIAAAN GIONNTA! and "accueillons vos Canadiens" *goosebumps*

I FEEL GIDDY!

The boys are back! A little different, with the off season transactions and such, but the Bleu Blanc et Rouge are back and will make their presence be known as of 7:30pm tonight. THIS is OUR team! This is the Crest that we all love and adore AND support. The past is the past. We need to live for now and the future! These boys are here to make that happen. I don't know how to really express what I'm feeling now, but I can say that I can't wait for nos Glorieux to step onto the ice at the ACC and show us what they got. I just can't wait.
I know we're probably going to be missing key players like Pricey, Marky and Hammer but just to see the rest out there tomorrow, is good enough for me. We missed key players last year too, for a significant amount of time, and mostly simultaneously...so I think we'll be OK. We have a good group of guys and I am excited for this season!

ARE YOU READY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. @emann_222 likened it to feeling like a kid at Christmas. Yeah, that's pretty much how I'm feeling too. Drop the puck already!

    ReplyDelete